- Vendors need to have an Onsite Store Endorsement (form is here if you need to apply for one)
- Be sure you fit market guidelines and that the market is a registered Society or business (you need the Society number for your application to the Liquor Control and Licensing Branch)
- Submit a Farmers' Market Sales Authorization Request through OneStop Business Registry (link is here). It's a one-off fee to pay annually and you need to submit a new request for every market date you would do; it's essentially a temporary license. When approved you receive a Letter of Authorization and Event Certificate, both of which need to be displayed at market you would do.
- For more information about the process with LCLB the OneStop help desk Victoria number is 250-952-7039
- Liquor Control and Licensing Branch
- Frequently Asked Questions (For Markets) - Liquor at BC Farmers' Markets (BC Liquor Control and Licensing Branch)
- October 2nd, 2015 - BC Liquor Control and Licensing Branch - Policy Directive Re: Expansion of (Farmer's) Market eligibility criteria
- Brewer, Distiller and Agent Licences Terms and Conditions: A Guide for Liquor Licenses in British Columbia (January 2016). Note: page 49 explains selling your product at market