Alcohol Vendors

  1. Vendors need to have an Onsite Store Endorsement (form is here if you need to apply for one)
  2.  Be sure you fit market guidelines and that the market is a registered Society or business (you need the Society number for your application to the Liquor Control and Licensing Branch)
  3. Submit a Farmers' Market Sales Authorization Request through OneStop Business Registry (link is here). It's a one-off fee to pay annually and you need to submit a new request for every market date you would do; it's essentially a temporary license. When approved you receive a Letter of Authorization and Event Certificate, both of which need to be displayed at market you would do.
  4. For more information about the process with LCLB the OneStop help desk Victoria number is  250-952-7039

More information